$499,990 | 4721 Hawk Ridge Avenue, Fontana, California 92336
Over $100,000 spent in upgrades to this well appointed single-story home with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths. Located on a cul-de-sac in Van Deale's Classics at Avellino, this plan 1 residence with Spanish exterior was built in 2013 with approximately 1,905 square feet of living area plus a two car attached garage. It sits on an 8,097 square foot lot.
- The spacious family room is adjacent to the dining area and kitchen, making this home ideal for entertaining.
- A large center island with breakfast bar offers additional seating. Counters have been upgraded to top-of-the-line granite. A walk-in pantry provides ample storage. Plus a large walk-in pantry.
- The master bedroom suite includes a large walk-in closet and separate tub and shower. Hardwood flooring,
- Marble flooring in baths and laundry room.
- Plantation shutters and crown molding throughout.
- Extra recessed/canned lighting in almost every room.
- Upgraded fixtures and hardware.
- Additional built in cabinetry in baths and laundry room.
- Closet organizers in all bedroom closets.
- Patio areas in front and rear yards.
- Park-like grounds include a fountain, grassy play areas, automated sprinkler system, raised bed garden plus several dwarf, fruit-bearing trees. Rain gutters have been installed as well as a gas line for BBQ on rear patio.
- Finished 2 car attached garage with built-in cabinets and overhead storage and direct interior access
Click this link to view additional photos.
To see this home, Contact us today! (909) 945-3662
44Realty: Shaping the Future of Real Estate. Standard Sales, Probate real estate and Trust sales, Bank- owned homes and REO properties and Short sales: It would be our pleasure to assist you in your next Southern California real estate transaction!
Richard Kirchnavy, California Real Estate Broker, CalBRE 01016593
Janine Kirchnavy, California Real Estate Broker, CalBRE 01048899
1425 West Foothill Blvd. #237
Upland, CA 91786