We have been assisting homeowners market and sell real estate and helping home buyers find their dream homes since 1989. Here’s a brief overview of what we do:
- Work with seller to set price that will attract the maximum number of qualified buyers.
- Work closely with attorneys, trustees, fiduciaries and other representatives of the seller to assure that the transaction is handled professionally to meet their expectations.
- List with multiple Boards of Realtor’s and with more than one Multiple Listing Service.
- Prepare a Market Value Analysis.
- Provide detailed information on all comparable sales in the area.
- Prepare extensive on-line advertising: in addition to the Multiple Listing Service and multi-photo tours and property information the property appears on a multitude websites and property search engines.
- Post our professional “For Sale” sign on property with my direct number.
- Arrange twenty-hour access for agents’ to show the property to prospective buyers
- Counsel agents and prospective buyers on the offer process and all aspects of the real property transaction.
- Maintain frequent communication with the sellers, their representatives and other real estate services and professionals throughout transaction.
- Hold public open houses (if there are no restrictions).
- Arrange showings for agents and prospective buyers.
- Respond to all phone and email inquiries on the property within the same day, seven days a week (during reasonable business hours)
- Promote word-of-mouth marketing by sharing listing information with skilled agents in the area and with past clients so they can pass along the information to their friends, family and associates.
- Follow up with all showings to get feedback and to answer questions.
- Handle offer and all subsequent paperwork.
- Complete reports accurately, quickly and efficiently.
- Streamline communication between all parties.
- Introduce qualified specialists outside the local marketplace as appropriate.
- Anticipate and solve problems before they cause delays.
- Open escrow and track progress.
- Close escrow.
Standard Sales, Trust and Probate Real, Short Sales and Pre Foreclosure, REO and Bank Owned Properties.
Providing you with comprehensive, high-quality customer service is our top priority. So when you decide to buy or sell your home, please contact us today! (909) 945-3662 and let’s get started!
Richard Kirchnavy and Janine Kirchnavy
California Real Estate Brokers
CalBRE Licenses # 01016593/01048899
(909) 945-3662 Office
(866) 248-9439 e-Fax